How to convert PDF to JPEG (JPG)?
How to convert PDF to JPEG without software?
How to convert PDF to JPEG without website online?
Now days, PDF is great way to merge images & text in single file which is secure to modification & amendment to protect any miss use, this great future had made this format famous world wide use.
Mostly peoples are going to website, downloading software for converting PDF [Portable Document Format] file to JPEG file format & waste time which is not required to much hard work which is really not need, just little smart work with your available sources, like you need just PDF reader & MS paint to convert easily.
Convert PDF to JPEG file is very easier to touch on single key to help convert it, how?
Step by step
- Open PDF file
- Click on “Click to show one page at a time” – as per picture # 01 below
- Press key “Print Screen” Button – on each 102 keyboard having a print screen button, you can find it on around numbers key or HOME, insert, page-up-down key. – [ PRINT SCREEN BUTTON ] is very important role in whole process.
- Now open Microsoft paint
- Just Press – CTRL + V
- And you can see your PDF page in paint screen as Picture #02
- Now you can move page, modify as you.
- Save file as jpeg format & DONE!
- If you having trouble to delete background or any other thing then you can modify in Microsoft picture manager do fare.